AIM
Azkainix

Imagine THis (House) Imagine THis (House)

Very catchy!

I really liked this one.
Good job!

==(Repairing a Broken Sky ==(Repairing a Broken Sky

Right on!

Great job dude!
Im not trying to sound like a druggy but this would be the perfect song to expand your mind to by taking drugs.

Excellent job dude.
Did you mic in the drums or were they made from the program you used?
On that note, what program did you use?

Buoy responds:

I need to start using drugs. I get a lot of drug-related reviews :D

For drums, i used a kit from Reason Drum Kits, made for Reason 3.0 and later versions (i use 4.0) and recorded em with a drum pad ish midi controller

Look it up if interested, can't link ya up when using a phone y'know?

Thanks for the review!

Practice :P Practice :P

Practice Runs Can Go Well

Not bad keep up the music!

ihavesadhumor45 responds:

Hey thanks ^^

The problem i have with this song is it has no structure!

But I guess i'll have to sort that out since i took Music for my end of school exams -_-;

Thanks for your comment!

Shredded Fetal Blower Shredded Fetal Blower

Beautiful Work

This song sounded great. The only thing that you need to do with your work, is make the songs longer. Then you will for sure be one of my favorite artists here on Newgrounds.

Halo of Thorns (w/o vox) Halo of Thorns (w/o vox)

Kickass

Sick shit you have here. I really enjoy the double bass you put in here. Keep em' coming.

Aqua Teen (Metalized) Cover Aqua Teen (Metalized) Cover

Excellent Job

You did an excellent job with this piece. I congradulate you my freind.

A World with no Sidewalks A World with no Sidewalks

Genre?

This is most definitley not Heavy Metal. But is yet Metal mixed with some hip-hop. Not too bad. But hip-hop is not really my thing.

silverplated3 responds:

Yea I know it is HipHop mixed in with Metal. I would've put it in the HipHop Genre but ppl there rate things down without even listening to the track so.
~SP3

A Storm So Calm Redux A Storm So Calm Redux

Gay= Good

If you say this is gay. That means you are saying this is good. Well anyway, good job.

Halo Theme -(Metalized?)- Halo Theme -(Metalized?)-

Nicely Done

Nicely done. I enjoyed listening to your version of the Halo 2 theme song. It is not to original but I liked it. Keep up the good work.

A Storm So Calm A Storm So Calm

Pretty Sweet

The clarity is not to great. But I do not know if that was the sound you were getting at. But otherwise the song is kickass. Good Job. Keep em' coming.